Saturday, February 3, 2007

Week 1, Thing 1
I will go back to the beginning since I haven't written anything about Week 1 or Week 2.
I have never had a blog, although I knew what they were. I had also never added anything to anyone else's blog. I bought a set of headphones and listened to the introduction. Thanks, Mary, for your explanation. I am still not sure exactly how this will fit into our jobs at the library, but I'm sure it will be clear by the time it is completed.
I'm looking forward to earning a flash drive for completing this set of lessons, although I'm looking forward to learning the lessons, too! I think flash drives are the best thing since sliced bread! I think of mine as my office in my pocket, since I work at two branches and could never carry with me everything I might need.

No comments: