Saturday, February 17, 2007

Week 3, Thing 5
I have been looking at this lesson off and on for a couple of weeks but didn't do anything until today. I had looked at Picasa and found that it would have been useful when my husband made a collage of photos last month. They were photos sent to him by his children and step-children and he wanted to copy them all on one page and send them to his immediate family. We ended up arranging them on a piece of paper and taping them, and then we photocopied them. Very low-tech when I saw things that could be done with photos!
Most of the photos I have been taking recently have been with disposable cameras. When I have them developed, I always have a Kodak Picture CD made along with the prints. I have never looked at the CDs until today when I used a recent one to add a photo to my blog. It is a photo of my cats on my bed--Rascal at the top, Norton (the gray) in the middle, and Sammy toward the bottom. You can see part of Smokey at the left. I like this photo because my cats seem so relaxed and comfortable together. I forgot, however, to add the tag of SJ_learning2.0 so I don't know if I successfully completed the assignment or not.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Cats are amazing poseurs; love your photo!