Friday, February 23, 2007

Week 3, Thing 6
I actually did this one mostly by myself! During the other lessons I usually had someone nearby to help.
I have been looking at other blogs to get ideas. One person at work had finished her blog (mostly at home), so I looked to hers for inspiration. She had created a trading card with a photo of her dog. That gave me an idea to make a trading card of one of my cats. I used the same technique from a previous lesson of taking photos from a CD-Rom I had made from a disposable camera when I had the roll developed. I saved one of the photos to my flickr and started in on the trading card. I finished it and didn't know what to do next. Whatever I clicked on made the card disappear. I started over and again I lost it. The last time I saved it before I clicked and this time I found the way to get to the page where I found the "blog this" command. So here it is!

2 comments:

moolady said...

Good job!!! What a cute kitty card.

Virtual Services Team said...

Nice work! You're coming along fine.