Saturday, March 3, 2007

Online Image Generator


Week 5, Thing 10
This lesson was a little frustrating for me because the words didn't match the instructions. For instance in the comic strip generator, the directions said, "Push the 'change quote' button" and yet the link that eventually worked said, "Customize comic strip." Then the directions said, "Select 'save image as'" and yet the option offered that worked said, "Save picture as." I figured it out and made a comic strip and a beach picture, but then I couldn't figure out how to get them onto my blog. The "add image" button didn't do anything. I saved them to the c drive so I wouldn't lose them. Then I saved them to my flash drive so I could work on it in my other branch.
Then I figured out I had to have my blog open which I had closed in all my clickings. About the time I logged in, a co-worker came to rescue. The buttons, of course, worked for her! So here they are!



3 comments:

moolady said...

Awwwww...cute and profound!!!

Nice Guy said...

I like the kitty comic :)

Image generators to play with on ImageGenerator.org

Virtual Services Team said...

Nice work so far! It's good that you're getting help from your coworkers. Keep it coming!