Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Week 6, Thing 13
I viewed the video and looked at sjlibrary's del.icio.us account. I also looked at some sites that have been bookmarked by other users. It's almost overwhelming how much info is out there! I'm not sure yet how this tool could be used for research assistance. How do you look through all this and still keep up on your job? And I'm sure that someday it will be obvious how this will help library work.
I took the optional challenge and opened a del.icio.us account. I tried to install the del.icio.us buttons but I must have the "toolbars locked down." I added a link to a site about children's literature and thought I was adding a link to "true cat stories" but it linked to a person's site who is writing about her own cats. It's not what I thought I was getting, but it is interesting.

No comments: