Monday, March 19, 2007

Week 7, Thing 17
I was afraid to touch this wiki since I had erased the youth services wiki several weeks ago (and someone else had to reinstate it), but this time it seemed fairly easy. I added my blog to the "favorite blogs" so that you would know I had been there. I was surprised to see that there were not that many blogs there. Several people I know who have finished the 23 lessons were not listed. I wonder where the older listings were. Were they hidden on an "older" page or were they deleted?
I'm still learning how wikis could be used in the library. I'm looking forward to being more familiar with adding entries to the youth services wiki. I would like to be able to list program ideas that we have had--putting the new electronic ones up and scanning the old ones to include.

No comments: